We can do it for you.
What woodworker couldn’t use an extra pair of hands? And bigger machines? As a full-service mill shop and hardwood lumber distributor, we have the equipment to do all kinds of things you may not be able to do in your workshop, including:
- Custom moldings (any quantity) – With knife grinding in-house, we can match those old and hard-to-find moldings and trim. (We stock hard-to-find moldings such as hickory, hard maple, cherry, red oak and poplar.)
- Engraving – Signs, bench panels, unique designs, you name it.
- Re-sawing – Up to 15″ wide and as thin as 1/16″
- Planing – Up to 25″ wide
- Edge ripping – Up to 16′ long
- Gluing panels – Up to 14′ long
- Wide-belt sanding – Up to 40″ wide
- Face joining – (KenCraft stock only) Up to 10″ wide panels
Our equipment is at your service for these and other types of custom millwork.
CNC molding center with 5 cutting heads
Laser auto feed saw center
Radial arm saw
Vacuum table for panel making
Millwork Charges – Regular millwork charges apply to lumber purchased from KenCraft.
We no longer do millwork on material purchased elsewhere. Which includes basic cutting or planning.
Stop in, call 419-536-0333 or email us today.