Kencraft Sales Status
We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, customers, and staff very seriously. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We would like to update you regarding the status of our business and trying to service your needs. Effective Tuesday, March 24th, we will be closed to in-store customer traffic. However, we are offering parking lot pick-up for as long as we are able to. Here’s how this will work:
- Call us with your order for local pick up and pay by credit card over the phone at 419-536-0333
- We will only be filling orders that are called in ahead of time
- We will either tell you an estimated pick up time or call you when your order is ready to pick up
- When you arrive, please call us from your vehicle and we will meet you in the parking lot with your order for you to load
- We ask that all local customers please follow the stay at home order as outlined by the Ohio Department of Health
For additional information please give us a call. We will do what we can to SAFELY help our customers.
We are still accepting online orders 24/7 where service remains uninterrupted. Our lead times are being extended during the next 3 weeks so that we can fill existing and new orders while still assisting with local order fulfillment. You can also find us on our social channels, Facebook & Instagram to keep updated.
We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
Ken, Ginny, Tonia, Tracy, Kevin & Brittney
KenCraft Co Inc.