We are excited to be opening our store to walk-in customers again, beginning Monday, May 4th, 2020. To help minimize the spread of COVID-19 & protect our customers as well as our KenCraft family, we are taking the following steps until further notice:
- Customers and Employees will wear face masks over the nose and mouth while in the building
- While inside the store, we ask that a 6’ distance be maintained from each other
- Due to the physical size of our store, we will limit the number of customers in the store at one time 10 or less so we can maintain that 6’ distance
- We are asking at this time for our customers/visitors to be 16 years or older
- Please be sure to bring a tape measure for measuring your boards
- We will be sanitizing our retail area constantly throughout the day, however, we would like to recommend that you carry hand sanitizer in your car to clean your hands before and after your visit to KenCraft
We have missed seeing you in our store and look forward to your next visit!
We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
For more information about COVD-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department’s website.